The thought of arranging a funeral is not something any of us would want to do, this together with the distress and emotional upset leaves you completely disorientated and unsure of what to do next. It is exactly this situation that our funeral arrangers have been trained to understand and cope with.
We have prepared a FREE guide which answers many questions you may have:
- When a loved one dies
- Registering the death
- The role of the coroner
- Making the funeral arrangements
- Local or national death notices
- Jewellery and possessions
- Preparation of the deceased for viewing
- The use of chapels of rest
- The funeral service
- Cremated remains
- Funeral directors charges
- and much more.
You can download an electronic version by clicking on the button below:
To get your FREE printed copy complete the form below or call us on 01992 447171.